What's new in version 1.98? (Released on March 25th, 2009)
- Able to apply the last filter settings when client program is launched. (You need to enable this option from File -> Preferences -> General and check the option of "Apply last filter when next launch")
- Able to show the created date/time, last modified date/time, created by username, last modified by username on the plan editor window
- Fixed the bug of listing report does not respect the current filter settings.
Where to Download:
- Please download it from this link
How to Upgrade:
- Backup your current database using "DB Management Tools" at the server side.
- Install the new version server program on the server computer. Do not uninstall the old version server program. During the installation process, the upgrade option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard will be ok. All of your data stored at your server side will be untouched.
- Install the new version client program on the client computers. Do not uninstall the old version client program. During the installation process, the upgrade option will be selected automatically. The old version client program will be overwritten then.