What's new in version 1.95? (Released on Oct. 17th, 2008)
- Fixed the bug of cannot get correct list report when group by tasks or group by staffs.
- Fixed the bug of showing plan entries regardless of current user's permission on list reports.
- Fixed the bug of cannot backup database automatically according to the scheduled backup plan.
Where to Download:
- Please download it from this link
How to Upgrade:
- Backup your current database using "DB Management Tools" at the server side.
- Install the new version server program on the server computer. Do not uninstall the old version server program. During the installation process, the upgrade option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard will be ok. All of your data stored at your server side will be untouched.
- Install the new version client program on the client computers. Do not uninstall the old version client program. During the installation process, the upgrade option will be selected automatically. The old version client program will be overwritten then.