What's new in version 1.90? (Released on Sep. 5th, 2008)
- A red line showing the current date/time on the planner
- Fixed the bug of cannot set list report's date range
- Fixed the bug of showing dates in bold regardless of current user's permissions
- Fixed the bug of showing all plans under calendar view regardless of current user's permissions
Where to Download:
- Please download it from this link
How to Upgrade:
- Install the new version server program on the server computer. Do not uninstall the old version server program. During the installation process, the upgrade option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard will be ok. All of your data stored at your server side will be untouched.
- Install the new version client program on the client computers. Do not uninstall the old version client program. During the installation process, do not change any default settings. The old version client program will be overwritten automatically.